Barre Life is an inclusive, energizing and positive space free of judgement and comparison. We strive to make all clients feel welcome and comfortable in the studio. We expect all clients to extend the same welcoming spirit to one another. We are a fitness community using exercise to lead a happy, healthy and fulfilling life. We ask that when you are visiting our studio…
- Please remove shoes when you enter the studio and place them at the Front door or in the closet and rack provided just before entrance into the studio.
- For privacy reasons no purses permitted in the studio area, they can be left in a locker or at the front desk.
- Absolutely NO phone calls or texting allowed during a class session. Phones are to be left in your purse outside the studio area.
- We also ask that you refrain from leaving a class early as you are missing the best part…stretching! Please do not sign up for a second class if you cannot do the entire class.
- We ask that you please clean your mats and reformers before leaving the class and return all equipment to it’s place.
BARRE LIFE TERMS & CONDITIONS